Speed Reading: Digital Comics
- Warren Ellis: The Shape Of The New Webcomics
- New York Times: In New Digital Comic Books, Every Tap Brings a Surprise - interview with Mark Waid.
- Mark Waid on Marketing Through Piracy, one of Thrillbent’s tactics: You can’t stop all the piracy…but maybe you can make it work for you.
- Collected Editions: On digital comics - Insufferable, Avengers vs. X-Men: Infinite, and more
- Cthulhu Calls: Proof of Concept at Thrillbent.
- Also, Insufferable by Mark Waid & Peter Krause is up to 6 chapters. If you liked Mark Waid’s Flash run, you should see how he writes this story about a former kid sidekick who’s grown up, set out on his own career, and is a bit of a jerk and a huge glory-hound.